From a prototype to a game experience. Individually, and as a team.
Building a game from scratch in a complex and modern game engine can be daunting to get into. Get all the help you need in order to get a game production started in Unreal Engine by going our 17-week online training program. Video lectures, tutorials, training material and mentors directly at your disposal from home. During the second half of the course, experience making games in a team. Strengthen yourself in your role as game developer. Whether you are more interested in game design, level design, 3D art, 2D art or programming, this program will get you up and running in no time!
Game Engines – In this massive online introductory program to game development, you will get prepared to start working with Unreal Engine in no time.
- Inspirational lectures
- Training material
- Mentoring by people in the industry
- 2-3 days a week between 17:00-20:00
Half-way through the program, you will get the chance to participate in a team to learn how to make games in that environment.
- Be a part of a team and overcome challenges together!
- Learn to deliver a prototype within specific time frameGame
- Get feedback from real game developers!
- Projects produced om weekends Saturday-Sunday
- Introduction to Unreal Engine
- Visual game programming with Blueprints
- Design of game experiences
- Prototyping, part 1
- Project 1
- Reflection / feedback, part 1
- Prototyping, part 2
- Project 2
- Reflection / Feedback, part 2
What do I need to apply?
All applicants must have basic competence within Programming 1, or equivalent skills.
To prove your skills, please upload your diploma from high school, CV / personal letter or any other certificates that may proven your experience.
If you have any questions, please send an email to me; email@example.com and I will help you!