The safety and well-being of all staff and students at Futuregames and Changemaker Educations is our highest priority. We actively monitor and follow the guidelines from the Swedish Health Authority (Folkhälsomyndigheten) and those issued by the Swedish National Agency for Higher Vocational Education (MYH). Please read this information carefully.
Covid information. Latest update 2021–08–18
The educations at both Futuregames and Changemaker Educations are on-site educations and the current restrictions to on-site education are entirely dependent on the current Covid situation. This means that we expect ALL students to be on site as soon as restrictions are lifted and students should endeavor to find accommodation as necessary in Boden, Karlstad, Skellefteå and Stockholm for the duration of their study.
Please note: We cannot and will not compel any student to study on site if they have pre-existing health conditions that would put them at risk or other serious mitigating circumstances. Therefore, online education will be available for most of our courses at least until 2021-10-31 (for more details, please read down below). However, after that date if restrictions are lifted we expect all students to attend school on site.
Please note: If a student or staff member has been at school and is diagnosed covid-19 positive, we will take safety precautions such as locking down the school location that is affected for a number of days and will inform all students and staff of the duration of the lockdown.
From 2021–08–18 to 2021-10-31 the following routines apply:
- For both Stockholm sites at Åsögatan and Medborgarplatsen and Karlstad, we will only be able to accommodate half of the students in each class. We prioritize both students with special-needs and International students. A form has been distributed to all classes where students should indicate if they have particular needs or mitigating circumstances that would necessitate on-site education. These of course could include issues arising from functional variation or mental health. Your Educational Coordinator will inform you if you have been granted on-site access.
- For Boden and Skellefteå, the campuses are larger and therefore all students will study on site immediately.
- We encourage all students and staff to be completely vaccinated and have completed the waiting period after the second vaccination before committing to being on-site.
When at school please follow the basic guidelines:
- Keep your distance both during classes and rest periods particularly during lunch;
- Greet each other without shaking hands or hugging;
- Wash your hands regularly and use rubbing alcohol which is provided at all locations;
- Stay home when you feel you have any possible cold symptoms and inform your; Educational Coordinator about your absence;
- Avoid traveling on public transport during rush hours;
- Wear a mask if you feel this enhances your safety.
As soon as there are any changes to the guidelines issued by the Swedish Health Authority (Folkhälsomyndigheten) we will inform all students immediately via email.
Please note: We will follow our own school policies as described above until 2021-10-31.