Are you looking for a chance to help the games industry grow and to help todays junior talents to become the greatest game developers, and to work close with Sweden’s most successful game studios? Then you should join Sweden’s best Game dev education and our Futuregames Crew in Stockholm!
We are currently looking for a Head of Education (utbildningsledare) to take responsibility for Futuregames 3D-artist program.
We are looking for you who have documented experience and a good network within the games industry.
Head of Education 3D-artist at Futuregames – Higher Vocational Educations
Scope: Full time (we are flexible)
- Together with the FG-Crew, Head of Educations, Coordinators, Head of Futuregames and Board of Education, make sure to keep Futuregames programs relevant to the Industries needs and secure the quality of the education.
- Ensure that students receive their education according to FG planning and the regulations by The Swedish National Agency for Higher Vocational Education (Myndigheten för Yrkeshögskolan)
- Continuous contact and mentoring with students connected to the 3D program.
- Recruit relevant course leaders and guest speakers for FG students.
- Continuously develop further courses for FG 3D program together with FG crew and the other parallel FG programs.
Our educational programs are developed in close collaboration with Swedish leading companies in the areas of competence that we teach.
Today we run educations at four different locations in Sweden; Stockholm, Skellefteå, Boden and Karlstad.
The school offers Higher Vocational Education programs such as:
Game Programmer, 3D Artist, Game Designer, 2D Artist, Indie Game Developer, Game & UX
Designer, Project Manager IT & Games and QA / Game Tester. Web developer, Agile Project Manager, Experience Designer,
Our goal is to continue to support Swedish industry’s with relevant educations that contribute to top skills and talents.
We look forward to hear from you!
Please send your application to JobbaHosOss@cmeducations.se