A QA / Game Tester quality assures digital productions through systematic tests where the process is planned, implemented and documented. They can understand underlying factors to errors and can report deviations with relevant information that makes it easier to recreate and solve the problem.
What you get:
- Knowledge about how to quality secure Games, IT systems, script automated tests, design and perform tests.
- The ability to start working right after the education
- Apartment in Boden at Boden Gamecamp during your studies
- CSN, 1.5 years (3 terms) starting September 7th, 2020
- LIA (internship) 20 weeks 20 places
Don’t hesitate – email or call if you have any questions;
Per Myrén (head of education) firstname.lastname@example.org