The demand of the professional role Interaction Designers (UX) is growing strongly throughout the society.
User experience, game development, sustainable business models and digital innovation is at the heart of the development. Today we have tremendous opportunities to create experiences with new technology, not least through VR / AR and AI. The companies work with continuous improvement of customer experiences and in addition, digital experiences and conversational UX are becoming increasingly important. Deadline for application – May 5.
STUDDY AT FUTUREGAMES CAMPUS IN SKELLEFTEÅ
Studdy with us at Futuregames in Skellefteå!
Here you will be close to everything. Our school is located at the campus in Skellefteå with both restaurants and studying facilities as well as a house full of students (programmers, project managers, graphic designers and designers on the same floor). Also, we are super close to the gaming industry!
After your graduation you will be able to:
- Evaluate customer-specific information / behavior and prioritize design accordingly.
- Understand behavior based on statistics and how it translates into design.
- Take responsibility for design and user-friendliness in product and service development with special focus on mobile platforms.
- Take responsibility for being able to implement gamification and game thinking in products and services from an early design stage with a special focus on mobile platforms.
- Understand conceptualisation, iterative design and concretisation of design and design processes.
- Quickly validate design via working prototypes.
- Understand and recognize which trends that will have a major impact on the market and how design must relate to it.
- Understand the different parts of a design process and how hypotheses and designs can be verified through different types of user tests.
- Create customer journeys and concepts based on specified needs for users with special focus on mobile platforms.
Don’t hesitate – email or call if you have any questions;
Per Myrén (head of education) email@example.com