Are you looking for a chance to help the games industry grow and to help today’s junior talents become the greatest game developers? To work close with Sweden’s most successful game studios? Then why not join Sweden’s best Game dev education and our Futuregames Crew in House of Change!
We are currently looking for a new head teacher to take responsibility as our primary mentor for the new YH-program Futuregames Game programmer.
We want you to have minimum 5 years hands-on commercial experience and a good network within the games industry. You are ready to work 50-100 % flexible time and adapt your schedule according to student needs. We also do prefer it if you continuously will be taking assignments within the games industry, i.e. freelance or own studio, as we promote our teachers to stay up to date and well connected.
Contact head of education Mattias Escudero Liljeqvist at email@example.com if you are up to the challenge.
Position description as Head Teacher for Futuregames Game Programmer:
- Ensure that students receive their education according to FG planning.
- Continuous contact and mentoring with students connected to the game programmer program at FG.
- Tutoring and guidance on site and trough relevant school platform (i.e. itslearning or email), per group and individually.
- Perform at least 1 individual talk per student and study period on personal development.
- Help find and secure relevant course leaders and guest speakers for FG students.
- Continuously develop further courses for FG game programmer program together with FG crew and the other parallel FG programs.
- Secure communication and grades for students connected to the game programmer program at through the school’s internal system, Itslearning.
- Report to head of education Mattias Escudero Liljeqvist